Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wristbands Meanings Alternatives For Black Wristbands?

Alternatives for black wristbands? - wristbands meanings

I wore black plastic bracelets for the year, but recently learned about the bracelets, and connotations especially color include sexual. I'm confused ... but I think it's time for AI with these bars before anyone else around me begins to think that I'm a monster race. However, I still want something to cover my wrists. Are there any black armbands or black, like plastic strip bracelets that have no hidden sexual meaning?

1 comment:

Angora Sweaters said...

Honey, as long as you know, there is no sexual connotation behind her bracelet with sports, what I say. Be as a holder of them that the only people who believe that the bracelets were hidden meanings, they are whores.

Rock your style, the change person.

Post a Comment