Friday, February 12, 2010

Military Computer Financing What To Do To Become A CSI...and Where To Go?

What to do to become a CSI...and where to go? - military computer financing

I really want to be a Crime Scene Investigator. The only problem is that I've heard that you should go the police academy ... is defined as something that you should start with a COP then to the Department of Crime. What happens if you plan to attend the FBI Academy in Virginia, because it is necessary. It is also necessary to have one or more degrees [they want]

necessary to be an FBI Special Agent [that's what I mean]

Accounting
Finance
Computers / computer science Experience
Engineering Experience
Language (s) Domain
Experience Intelligence
Experience in Court
Law Enforcement / research experience
Military Experience
Physical sciences (eg physics, chemistry, biology, etc.) ExpeIAG
Diverse experiences

This is what I do .. I like going to college for four years and then go to the FBI Academy and is a bit of luck. What I need is a good university to help the four years because I want to do something important to CSI context. So, if you ask my personal experience, or quality of research on schools that specialize in this area. [Yes, I have heard from John Jay in New York and the University of Albany], you can take to express your opinions about schools.

2 comments:

SONY X said...

have more than 4 years travel at the university, probably 8 years or 10, I think you need a lot of needs, and it is only the minimum requirements to meet the requirements, at least if you ace it likely, but a habit must be trained and armed at the beginning Heavey work, and know the details and 10-4 (OK, that is) and all these things, you will shortly receive, is all the say, but when my teacher said, one giant leap to achieve a difficult goal to begin with small goals. In other words, do not just say, I want a CSI, and that is your goal, or must find ways and should set goals before your arrival.

I was more looking to be able to get an answer soon.

RetroRan... said...

You can cover both ends with the hard sciences. It really came on the next big laboratory of repression and make an appointment to see, speak to some analysts, what they do, and if you want. There really is no work for TV programs in the CIS.

Post a Comment