Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Upset Stomach 23 Weeks Pregnant 6 Weeks Pregnant & Bleeding After Sex??!!!?

6 weeks pregnant & bleeding after sex??!!!? - upset stomach 23 weeks pregnant

Ok I took a pregnancy. 17. March test and I am 6 weeks at my first appointment obstetrics and gynecology. Mon 23 does not before, but if I had sex I had to make a little bleeding after sex and not worry because it was really only blood .. But last night, the 19th after the race went into the bathroom and wiped there was a lot of blood, I guess ... not enough to get in my underwear, but enough to frighten me. It was a dark red and had no cramps and stomach problems this morning, not only did I not bleed at all when you have sex. I am really afraid that something may not be in order ... Has this person ever happened? Should I start thinking of a miscarraige? How long should I wait to have sex, if so, how?

3 comments:

Big Bird said...

Blood vessels in the neck of the uterus fills with blood, and now she is pregnant. They can be easily damaged, causing bleeding. Although this bleeding is normal during pregnancy, tell your doctor.

♫♥ Erin ♥♫ Due 7/17/10 said...

It is quite common to bleed after sex, such as the throat is swollen and tender due to pregnancy. It must stop immediately if it does not, or not much, you should consult your doctor. It is normal to bleed after sex, but.

Nikki said...

During pregnancy can irritate generation to change the cervix. This is not necessarily rare, but I would like to include on sex until after his appointment. If you go to this, urgent care or emergency room affected.

Post a Comment