Saturday, February 20, 2010

After I Cry My Eyes R Swollen Please Read!!! Help!! ):?

Please read!!! help!! ):? - after i cry my eyes r swollen

I went to the emergency room with what I thought was a miscarriage. I started bleeding 16 and lasted until about 19 then observed to 22. I was about 9 weeks. The ER said my HCG was 0 if there is either a miscarriage or never been pregnant because of the amount went so fast. (roll eyes wide here) I had my pregnancy confirmed by Planned Parenthood and I have an appointment on Wednesday, obstetrics and gynecology.

So I think to leave, and was all, but the thing is that my hCG is 0, the symptoms are still there. I'm tired all day, completely lazy sneeze! I Rebuilt a lot of mucus, nausea the whole day, I am hungry, but gets sick after eating headaches! Totally a bad mood and I feel the need for all scream disruptsme, although I almost never cry! My breasts are tenderness and pain / inflammation. Back pain and muscle aches. I feel sorta high all the time, dizziness? I can not urinate in the proximity of gas and terrible cramps, TMI Unfortunately! I've never felt before in my life and I get depressed because I feel I have only my "feeling normal" day after being issued a few months ago.

I had unprotected sex and ends with me within 24, 26 and 27 I have 3 pregnancy tests and they all came back positive yesterday. Did you get pregnant again, or even a miscarriage? I am so confused in the emergency room said that my blood level was 0! I know I have my order in two days, but that is just killing me. Any input?

No comments:

Post a Comment