Friday, January 8, 2010

Windows Media Player How Do I Make The Videos That I Record From My Camera,play With Windows Media Player,on My Laptop?

How do i make the videos that i record from my camera,play with Windows Media Player,on my laptop? - windows media player

The videos are in MOV format recorded called, but I have to open it with Windows Media Player to ... Ideas? Or should I save to a Windows format on my camera? Thank you: D

PS I'm using Real Player .. but I would in Windows Media Player to open in the Movie Maker:)

Thank you!

4 comments:

Al G said...

. Mov files and videos in QuickTime and do not work with Windows Media Player or Movie Maker. Convert video files. Wmv o. AVI or use it as a video editor that supports files StashSpace. Mov.

Lhana s said...

Cher? I TIN NG video camera or a game of Records kan Windows Live Messenger on Yahoo! Messenger.

Sam A said...

Download K-Lite Codec Pack

TiddiVis... said...

Convert Avi ... try mpeg_streamclip

Post a Comment