Sunday, January 24, 2010

Clothing Donations Calgary Do I Have To Have My Goodwill Clothing Donations Certified For Tax Purposes?

Do I have to have my Goodwill clothing donations certified for tax purposes? - clothing donations calgary

Last year we donated a lot of baby clothes, and if I think a lot of things, I would say 6 5 sacks full gallon. We think probably atleast $ 1,000 in clothes - I mean, using the order of hundreds of combinations for different purposes. We donated some other consumer electronics, and this year my accountant told me that the two might ask, if I do not have a license. Is that true? Where can I find someone to have my donations of clothes, I was still 4 to 5 gallons trash bags of clothes I recently cleaned my closet, which I will certify to donate.

6 comments:

Judy said...

The rules for deductions have changed, including some that can not be a deduction if you have a detailed receipt from Goodwill.

Judy said...

The rules for deductions have changed, including some that can not be a deduction if you have a detailed receipt from Goodwill.

Always Right said...

You can get certified to donate what love.

TERI said...

Get a receipt if you deposited at. The willingness to work with you on an estimated value, and write a receipt for that amount. This is seen as a legitimate revenue WRITE OFF to protect the value of the gift. In general, no big deal, until you reach the large sums in U.S. dollars, but all these efforts, so try it at any time.

J-main said...

plausible that it is not so much, you can appreciate. And take care of so if you are suitable to use deductions parts. If you use the standard deduction, so it is not entirely serious.

kay said...

Always get a receipt, if possible, and have made some changes ... Everything what is given and (I) claim to be assessed more than 600, should be considered to be very good, 500 in May, a little sad, but necessary, unfortunately, I know, I met a lady who gave a T LOW GOODWILL: $ 1000.00 per year ... I remember the garage sale has bought the sofa ... And there is usually one of the most honest can never U PPL, PPL Get Crazy, but when it comes to deductions ... All documents !!!!!! documented

Post a Comment