Friday, December 25, 2009

Exercise Calorie Chart What Types Of Foods Should I Be Eating To Lose The Fat And Still Feed The Muscles I Am Gaining From Exercise?

What types of foods should I be eating to lose the fat and still feed the muscles I am gaining from exercise? - exercise calorie chart

I am a student 22 years old. The consumption of alcohol takes place over 3 nights a week. I started lifting weights intensively for 2 weeks. I'm gaining muscle, but I do not lose the excess fat. I am limited to light running with a knee injury that I do something to prevent excessive legs for about 2 weeks. I also NoXplode (creatine) after every workout, 5-6 days per week for 1-2 hours per day. A table of the calories, says he has taken in about 3120 calories per day to lose my figure and maintain less weight. What types of foods / food should I do to keep my muscles and lose more excess fat?

No comments:

Post a Comment